For Jeannine and Carla...sorry to miss the past three days. I've had allergy issues, and taken knock out meds, so it's been early to bed for me.
Things are kinda quiet and dull around the Fenter Funny Farm. Colby is counting down the days until he gets his license...that is IF he's passing Algebra. Amazing the interest he has suddenly taken in his grade for that class, when I said "I'll sell the truck and you'll NEVER get your license, if you are not passing Algebra!"
Chelsey had to have not one but TWO dresses...we shopped for them in Allen last night. One is for the FFA Banquet (yes, she loves FFA) and the other is for the Athletic Banquet. I'm about Banqueted and Prommed out.... Bring on summer, bathing suites, shorts and flip flops. Enough of this fancy stuff!
Now, Jeannine and Carla...your turn!
XOXO,
Pam (aka, the one that has had a blog for over a year now)
No comments:
Post a Comment