We had a few calamities today, as Prom came together, so I thought I'd share!
Please enjoy this post....and then post 11 thru 1 of our Prom journey...
They were photographers, make up specialists, hair stylists,
counselors, smiles and entertainment!
Chelsey and I really appreciate you coming along for the fun today!
Now...on to the funny stuff that happened!
Danny asleep in his chair, guess he's not worried about Chelsey and Dallas tonight!
There is no actual picture of this, but the Moon above is appropriate:
Carla and Ashley are walking thru the mall, looking for a bracelet for Chelsey.
A woman with no hand, just an arm, comes running up to Carla and informs her
that her dress is caught in her purse and she's "showing quite a bit" to those
at the Frisco Mall......thought I'd die laughing when they told me this story!
Again, THANK YOU Carla and Ashley for making it fun.....Love you both!!! Pam

No comments:
Post a Comment