Thursday, March 28, 2013
Things I have noticed over the past 3 days
Danny and I have had an empty nest since Monday and I have already noticed a few things being a little different around the house, such as:
1). I do not have to shut the shower curtain in the hall bath every single day multiple times a day.
2). The sink in the hall bath does not drip if turned off properly and tooth paste does not majicallt appear in the bottom of the sink.
3). Dishes, forks, cups, etc., do not actually jump from the cabinet onto the counter around the sink, they are staying in their proper place.
4). Grass does not climb under the front door and onto the tile and carpet.
5). Milk can actually stay in our fridge long enough to go out of date.
6). The toilet lid is down in at least one bathroom now, at all times.
7). The tv in colby's room really does not work correctly.
8). It is very quiet around here.....
This all discovered in only 3 days....what's next?
PK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment