Sunday, May 13, 2012
A great day!
Had a great Mother's Day!
Up early, cooked breakfast....then everyone started rolling out of bed. Everyone gets ready and we head to Emory. Visit with Mom and Dad, Carla, Paul and Morgan. Then off to lunch at Sidekicks.
Then we headed back to Greenville...couple of hour visit with Mary and Judy. Then we headed home....
I decided I would try Tank and his new colar. I walk out in the back yard...Duke takes one look at the colar and BOLTS thru the house to the front door. He never does this. I am trying to get him back out and he will NOT go. Finally it dawns on me....he thinks the leash is for HIM to go walking. He was determined! Danny gets up and gets Duke's colar and leash and off we go. Tank wants to run around the lake....so we run. Then we walk and then run again. He loved it! We made three laps then back to the house. But he was not ready to go home so we head down one more street and back. When we get home, he gets a big drink of water and poops out in the recliner with me.
It's been a great Mother's Day...love you Mom, love you Carla...Happy Mother's Day. Love you Ashley...
PK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment