Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best shopping trip ever....why didn't I think of this sooner?

Note reads "group Senior pictures are Wednesday morning at 8am, before the Seniors leave for a day at Main Event.". Okay I can handle this...it's the next sentence that threw us for a loop "boys must wear a shirt and tie under their cap and gown for the photos". WHAT? We were going to wait till the last possible second to get Colbys stuff, because I am in NO hurry for that fight. So, thinking quick, I asked Chelsey if she and Colby could go to The Foundrey shop I Frisco after school. Their task was a white shirt, dark color slacks amd a white under shirt.....I wait for my phone to ring after school. 1pm passes. 2pm passes. I text "did you make it okay". Shortly after, phone rings....her it comes, I just know it. Chelsey days, okay we got everything...it's at the counter for you to stop and pay for it on the way home. I could have fainted! So....after work, I stop by the shop and when I walk in, I said, I am here to pick up and pay for clothes for Colby. The guy says OH you are Mom? Damn...here it comes, what's he going to say? I say yes....why. He said, those two did great. He said they had fun deciding what to get and that he could tell "mom had given specific instructions". And that Chelsey was definitely in charge of the shopping spree. LOL. Then he said "great kids Ma'am...you must be so proud". I paid for the stuff and walked out on cloud 9. Looking around to make certain he was actually talking to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment