Thursday, April 5, 2012
Can't believe it!
Had a good day with Chelsey and Colby celebrating their 18th birthday. They got home from school and opened their gifts (perfume/cologne and cash). The cash included a noted that said they are now legal to sign contracts, get married, vote, gamble and get tattoos. I then put a note inside....what's you choice? I'm ready. So...off to the tattoo place we went. First one was booked. Second one had just opened so we were first.....Colby got a cross and Chelsey a feather. Will post pictures tomorrow since I can not figure out how to do it on my iPad. We picked up dinner and came home. Watched American Idol, had cake and were all in Bed by 10pm. Danny had to work late so he missed all the fun.
A little under the weather today....headed to doctor soon and then back to bed.
Love to all,
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment