Worked today....even though it was a holiday for the office. About 10 of my staff came in, so i went too. Made lots of progress with minimal interruption.....winner winner!
Cooked yesterday.....Creamy Bacon Carbonaro, Mom's Apple Cake, Funfetti Chex Mix, and Baked Chicken and Beef. (all found on pinterest.com) Yes...I stuck with my diet. No....I have not had a cigarette. It's now been 10 days and counting. Each day is a little easier. I have lots of time on my hands when I am not sitting in the garage by myself....this is the reason I cooked all morning then met Sharon for Bingo. We went to Arapaho Bingo instead of our usual place. We switched because they have earlier sessions....but we quickly determined that we like the old place better.
Just finished reading Marla's post about Grace, who is two now. Megan, one day I just have to meet Grace and Parker....the stories make me smile!
Off to finch my 80 ounces of water fornthe day and 1/2 an orange....and more meat. I have only one more day of 2-3 pounds of meat in a day. YES, it is a lot of meat, trust me!
Have a good one...
Pam
So proud of you on the "no cigarettes"!!! That is awesome!! And this diet? What is it? The hormone diet?
ReplyDeleteGrace and Parker are precious! You definitely need to meet them! :-)
Slim 4 Life Diet.
ReplyDelete