Ever watch Deal or dud on the news? I do....today I have had my own of sorts. Bought a Nuwave aoven yesterday at the "as seen on tv" store in the Frisco Mall. Yes...lured in by the infomercial!
Soooo....I cook roasted potatoes and squash, cornbread, chicken, steak and boundan in it and I will say DEAL. If I could have figured out how to cook the red beans in it, I would have. Nothing is greasy and all was full of flavor. Will have to let you know how it cleans up. Mom and Aunt Barbara say it's easy, we shall see. At the moment I am too full to even try and wash it!
Now...time to kill, doing laundry, before Tom Brady and the cool commercials take over our tv and afternoon....Colby just left to go help a friend clean house and get ready for the game. WHAT????? His room looks like one from the show Hoarders and he's cleaning someone elses house? Chelsey is holed up in her clean room, watching tv. Danny is awake in his recliner, for the moment anyway.
Guess I will go see what I can find to get into...it will NOT be cleaning Colby's room. He and his friends can do that!
Glad your feeling a little better Dad....and thanks Mom and Aunt Barbara for the Nuwave tips. I like it so far!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment