Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's clean!!!

The old house is cleaned out!!!! Only thing left is 3 area rugs and my cleaning supplies. Good lord what a chore! Danny and Colby took two truck loads to storage. THEY still have a couple of items, but I am DONE with that house...

Colby is cooking a pie. Half blueberry half peach. Chelsey made potatoes. Danny and I ate out. LOL. Nothing wrong with that sentence....

Just gave Tank and Lily a bath. House is a mess....the kids can clean tomorrow, since they are out for two weeks. Chelsey couldn't wait for Thomas to get home (he and his Mom flew to Florida for the Bucs/Cowboys game. He is a Bucs fan and his Mom is died hard Cowboys according to Chelsey. I may just have to meet her one day... His plane got in late, so their movies and dinner have to wait. She is kinda stopped up, so I do not think she is too disappointed. He's taking her to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I think that speaks volumes about this guy!

Back to work tomorrow and then count down the days until Christmas!

Have a good week all!

PK

No comments:

Post a Comment