Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ice!

First time ever to see the Ice exhibition at the Gaylord. WOW....was amazing...even in a giant blue parka. 9 degrees....nose got cold, but other than that, it was great. Christmas decor at the Gaylord did not disappoint....Megan you MUST taken Hayden and your camera. Chelsey and I saw so man little ones all dolled up in their Christmas outfits....precious!

Headed to Downtown Grapevine after leaving the Gaylord, but Chelsey was about to fall asleep on me, so we headed home instead. Maybe next time....

Pam

3 comments:

  1. I really do want to go! Maybe we will try to go Monday. Do you think it is too cold for him? I think he would really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They provide parkas for the little ones too. Take gloves and a hat, he should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, we are going in the morning!

    ReplyDelete