Sunday, December 25, 2011

A first and a last....

A first.....not one of our vehicles has left the house today. That has to be a first, since the kids started driving. We have just enjoyed being home today. Cooked breakfast and then opened gifts.....Colby got his iPhone and Chelsey got her new comforter set. I then cleaned for 3 hours, while everyone else slept, and then I cooked. Ashley, Tazz and the boys came over at 3pm and we ate and watched tv. Good times.

The last...this is the last Santa of sorts...the gifts have been under the tree for well over a week, but it was the last time that the kids will go back to high school after Christmas Break. Lordy time flys.

Enjoyed time at Mary's yesterday...was sad to walk in and not be able to hug Donny. He was really missed.....after that we headed to Emory. Enjoyed it Mom and Dad. Always great to get together....love you and hope you've had great day! Also great to see Carla, Paul and Morgan...hope your enjoying your Ninja!

Now, as I sit in my recliner, under my heated throw, watching Green Bay and Chicago play, I begin to look forward to a new year...one more week of 2011 and then it's bring on 2012.

Hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas. We sure did at the Fenter Funny Farm...

XOXO,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment