Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Wednesday...

Can't believe Thanksgiving is a week away! Looking forward to seeing Mom, Dad, Carla, Paul, Morgan, Jeannine and the whole rest of the family. It's been a while since we ventured east. Since we do not have our giant kitchen anymore, We are NOT cooking this year. And I also have to work next Friday, so that doesn't help matters....

Senior pictures are done and posted on Facebook. Once I get the disk in the mail, I will post on here. Chelsey is furious about them...she said they look ridiculous...I personally think they are great! Long hair and ridiculous wind is not a good combo. Watch for the big reveal, if you haven't already seen them on facebook. You can also go to danreedphotography.com and click on clients then click on their names. If you know me well enough, you have my cell number, so text me and I will give you the password.

I should mention that Colby didn't complain one bit about his pictures, but as soon as he saw them, he asked me to cut all his hair off. LOL. I road his tail all week to get a hair cut before the photo shoot....next time I bet he listens to me!

It has been crazy at work, as always, but added craziness due to my entire division, in the field, being let go last week. Yesterday was all their final day. All 50+ of them....so they have been burning my phone up, finalizing everything. Each day should get a little quieter now, but sure going to miss those that were strung from California to Florida and everywhere in between!

Off to dry my hair and slap on some make up. Have a great day all and Jeannine...it's time you post on your blog please!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I think the pictures turned out so good! Your Momma gave me the password today. :-)

    ReplyDelete