Had a crazy day at the office yesterday....changes made and now off and running on a new adventure today. 3 teams, instead of 4. Different focus. Bring it on!
Weather is sure nippy....got a call from our landlord that the HOA sent him a letter that we need to mow between the street and sidewalk. I could probably pull the tall grass by hand it is such a small space...oh the joys of living "in town". See...we are THOSE neighbors, and we are not even trying!
Off to dress for work. Today is my Friday again...Holiday tomorrow. Couse, as usual I have a full day of "to do's". One is to take my car in for repair estimates, dress for Chelsey, Colby a hair cut. And get ready for their Senior pictures Saturday morning at 9am. That should be fun. A friends husband is doing them for me....wonder when the next time will be that I corral them for pictures?
Have a great day all!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment