Friday night lights again. Celina vs Lovejoy in Frisco. They put us out in round two last year, so tonight is revenge.... Taking off for the pep rally so I can savor every minute.
Another long week. Chelsey and I ran to the grocery store last night for items to make corn casserole and broccoli salad, then I whipped them together just before bed time. Big spread planned for today.
Going to put our Christmas tree up tomorrow. Yep, before Thanksgiving....because I want too. Two houses near ours already have their lights up on their house. Can't decide if I will go to that extreme this year. But we can't be the only one with out lights, right?
Morgan, thank you for the text yesterday, you made me laugh just thinking about the whole scene.
Hair dryer time...and a sweater, it's finally chilly outside!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment