Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend recap

First of all let me say WHAT was I thinking when Chelsey and I headed out shopping Saturday? We got to the Frisco Mall early...not crowded, close parking space, not the zoo I expected...and then....Colby calls us from Allen Outlet Mall to come pay for the things he had found. So....we fight our way into the parking lot, find a spot, go into Casual XL Male, sack up and pay for his items and walk to a few more stores. Then we head to the car, which has 32 miles until empty and it takes almost an hour to get out of the parking lot. Windows down to conserve gas, Chelsey HOT, me HOT, cars everywhere trying to get out just like we were. And Colby right behind us in his truck...GOOD GRIEF what a mess....never again. Never ever ever again will I go there. They could be giving away free stuff and I'll pass.

Then...Cheksey and I head BACK to Frisco, to Champs, where we buy Colby's college logo t-shirts all the time. Little more crowded this time. We get in and out of there fairly quickly and then go to The Foundry, Big and Tall Shop. We walk in and a guy says "how about a cold soda or beer?". I chuckle and keep walking....funny thing is he was serious...they had beer on tap. Tempting as it was, I passed. Chelsey had a field day in this store. She found a size 70 belt....she held the buckle above her head and stood on the end with holes. I was ready to run away from her. Then she buckled it and tried to holah hoop...then she found a size 70 pair of shorts and could wrap them all the way around her own waist. Then she found a t-shirt that said "everyone loved my Weinie" and it had a picture of a wiener dog on it. She was having WAY too much fun....trying on giant shoes too. I should have just had a beer and let her play...we laughed so hard!

Today we go do mani pedi's in Frisco.....a lady walks in talking about this horrible 5-6 year old gettingbhis hair cut next door. She said he jumped out of the chair screaming you ruined my hair and I am NOT going to school like this....the lady said he ran and slammed his body into the front door. Well....I needed a trim, so over I go. He was easy to spot. Red face. Obviously pissed. Arms crossed and one of the ladies was still cutting his hair. He was a MESS. His mom was very calm. His dad too. Even his sister seemed unfazed. I'd have busted his ars....little shit was really making a scene. The same lady cut my hair afterward. She must have been on meds, because she seemed unfazed as well.

Ohhhhhh....almost forgot Saturday, while we were in Forever 21 we saw a guy in a short shirt (as in belly hanging out) and ladies cheetah print tights. Chelsey said MOM you can see his......I bolted at that point. We didn't need anything from that store anyway.

Tomorrow the kids start their Last first day of High School...can hardly believe it is here already. Chelsey has 7:20am dual credit class and Colby goes in at 9 something.....maybe he will not be tardy as much this way. Stay tuned, this is going to be an adventure getting TWO to May 31st Graduation. On the bright side, tomorrow night will ne the last time I have to fill out "packets" for them to return back to the school. Seems like they get thicker every year....

I leave for Vegas Tuesday morning at 7:20am and land back at DFW at 11:15pm that night. Quick trip for a meeting...Should be fun with my giant black boot....security here I come!

Love to all,
PK

No comments:

Post a Comment