Thursday, August 18, 2011

Metal bleachers!

It may still be 100+ degrees...but it's finally football time again! Tonight is BBQ, orange and football...finally! Can hardly wait. Leaving work early, so I do not miss one minute of it.

Chelsey text me Tuesday....take off work early, let's go shopping. My reply....silly girl! Yesterday she text....hey Mom, run your credit card to Frisco please. My response....silly girl. Sometimes I feel like I am a terrible Mom, because I work.

Colby has yet another flat. What in the world does that kid hit? He's gotten good at changing tires.

Danny is STILL working nights....he text me last night asking which was am and which was pm. I asked if he was playing trivia or something. Turns out the ntta had their sign notification incorrect, as to when the road would be shut down.

School starts Monday. Summer has drug by in some easy and in others it has flown. I have scratched the Senior Blog idea. It will be easier to just keep one, then I will figure oit how to extract the info for the kids. Most stories are about them anyway!

Off to get dressed, so I can head to Lewisville...have a great day all!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. If you are wanting to maybe print it off or make a book for them, all you need to do is put a label on your posts. Example..Colby Senior, Chelsey Senior, Senior Year 2012, etc. Then, when you go to print it off, it will give you the opportunity to sort your book by labels. I can help you if you need me to!

    ReplyDelete