Sunday, August 7, 2011

Easy like Sunday morning...

Oh how I love the quiet of Sunday mornings.... Nice breeze blowing. Car washed before 7 am. Birds singing. Dry grass blowing. Flowers all perky before the heat gets them down. So peaceful on the patio at the moment.

I did not go to Bingo last night. Danny and I went to Braums in Van Alstyne. Dallas leaves today. Chelsey waited around until 8pm for him to call or stop by. Notta...she finally headed over to Shelby's. Hope he's all packed and ready.

Had lunch with Ashley, Tazz and the boys. Olive Garden was the choice and we all enjoyed it, except Colton. He was PISSED that he had to get out and leave his friends house and the xbox. Oh well, he lived....no goodbye kiss for Nana either.

Went for follow up on my ankle. Still swollen and warm to the touch...two weeks of this is for the birds. Doctor thinks I may have a soft tissue tear. MRI prescription in hand now. Going one day this week in Frisco. After that, who knows. Just tired of the boot. He said for me to sleep in it. I am pretty sure that when I turn over during the night, it makes the whole bed shake!

No plans today, except to clean the house. Danny goes to work this afternoon. The kids will be out and about. I think I am going to make a few tie blankets. Need to get rid of a bunch of fleece I have accumulated.

Have a good day and enjoy the morning breeze....before the heat returns in an hour or so! And in case you missed it above, Dallas leaves today.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment