Thank goodness it is Saturday! This week has been a blast (sarcasm). The news has been very sad:
A mom gets away with murder....how in the he'll does this happen? Forget reasonable doubt. She didn't report her missing for 30 days. I just don't get it. I also predict that she will have to move to a foreign country to ever have any sort of life again. Someone will shoot her down here.
Also watched the video of the guy who fell at the Ranger game. Right in front of his 6 year old. My heart breaks over this one. I've had to watch Ashley go thru 21 years without her Mom as she once knew her. Just shows things can change in a flash.
This morning I read that cousin Sandy's house burned early Tuesday morning. Again, in a flash, things change.
On a high note, Dave Campbell's Football book is out. Yep, Celina picked #1 in district again. Ready for the Friday Night Lights again, we went out way to early last year. He has us 8th in the state....
Carla, looks like you had a great vacation...love the off the shoulder green dress, beautiful! Megan, Hayden is so dang cute! Marla, those girls are precious. Mom and Dad, hope all is well with you, didn't get home last night in time to call and check on you.
Happy Saturday to all!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment