Col
Colby and Sierra's flowers
Colby and Sierra
Tyler, Taylor, ? black dress and TJ
Colby and his buddies...
Chelsey and best pal Shelby
Chelsey and friends....can you see the earrings? Me either.....
Chelsey and friends in the Hummer Limo!!!!!
Those beautiful girls....and their dressed that couldn't be backless....
Chelsey and best pal ShelbyChelsey and Connor
Chelsey and friends....can you see the earrings? Me either.....
Chelsey and friends in the Hummer Limo!!!!!
Those beautiful girls....and their dressed that couldn't be backless.... Chelsey and Connor
All beautiful....all slept until after noon and all just left. Danny is napping, WHAT the heck did he do? Plant flowers? Lily is exhausted from being a guard dog all day, Chelsey is tagging everyone she knows on Facebook, and Colby ran to take Tyler home. Sure do love the whole group, especially now that Prom 2011 is behind us.
Love to all from Pam, the Prom Queen! All the rest are Princesses...


love it love it love it!!! Thanks for posting it..Yes I am tired, and all I did was read it. I only had a Promzilla for 2 years in the 90's and I never want to do it again. Again Thanks for posting it all...Beautiful both of them!!
ReplyDelete