First of all...Happy Birthday Karen. Hope Its a great day
Megan....love the home tour. Very pretty. Kelly.....I think you should just buy a frame and put it over little ones art work on the wall. Let him sign and date it! Marla....hope your first week was good. Carla and Paul....I think puppy and kitty look cold! Jeff....looks like you has a great time with the ice sword....Darth Jeffer!
Now....to the FFF. Colby is grounded...skipped school Monday. Said "he just didn't want to go". He's pretty clear now on it not being optional. He also understands that the school has a fancy auto call system to let parents know and that it calls every number of record. He was home Thursday night and saw CISD on the caller ID and was like WHAT??? Recording said "Chelsey Fenter missed the following classes today, first and second.". Danny and I get home at the same time and he can't WAIT to share the call with us....funny thing is I knew she missed. He was so disappointed...
Speaking of Chelsey, she's had a dull week. Went shopping for an outfit Thursday night in Allen. That's about it. She doesn't like to drive where she is not familuar, so a friend drove. Least we do not have to worry about her getting lost!
Danny finally got past the 12 hour shifts of ice and snow. He's off Monday for MLK and then Wednesday for some other holiday. He'll get the pleasure of meeting the Judge with Colby. Remember, I might be recognized....NOT going!
As for me....busy work week. First full 5 days in a month. My funny this week? Chelsey had deferred adjudication for her ticket....90 days clean, drivers Ed and it gets dropped. 1/4 was 90 days....she completed drivers Ed and didn't get a ticket. All we had to do was get the cert and a signed affidavit to the court. So......all week the info went back and forth to Lewisville with me. I remember it Thuraday night and actually took it out to read the next step. On the bottom, in fine print, MUST be received within 10 days after the 90th day. Let's calculate together....January 4th plus 10 was YESTERDAY......OMGosh, almost missed it. So, I stop in Frisco on way to work, with all the info, proudly present It to the clerk....it was signed by Chelsey, notarized, boxes checked, UMMM, but the problem is I checked BOTH boxes...not just one. She hands it back to me....I see stripes for both Chelsey and I in our future. So.....new form, drive to work, fax it to the school, text Chelsey to go to office to sign, check ONE box, have Mrs Massey notarize and bring it home. I'll make another run Monday. Chelsey text and said "is anything going to happen to me Mom?". I wanted to say....we'll be running off to Mexico tonight, but instead I told her we will have another day before jail is in our future. So.........I am NOT going to Court with Colby Wednesday, or they will whisper and point that I am the one with out of control 16 year old twins and it's no wonder, look at how much of a mess SHE is!
Next...came home to empty house last night after work...except Lily. She's asleep in her chair. Runs to greet me and I see mud all over her, the chair, the wood floors, the kitchen tile....she spent the day outside. So.....I toss her in the tub, which she HATES and get her al, squeaky clean again. Pick up mid clods, wipe down furniture and clean up floors. Then in play Words with Friends (name is "PK I am") until the kids get home. Both made curfew!
After all this....what will I do today? Going shopping...a little retail therapy is just what I need! Glad The FFF could entertain you once again. I still can't believe all this crap really happens around here....same for the stolen lap top with all the super bowl security info. Saw it on the news last night, I do not believe the story, even if it is Steve and Heather reporting it!
Love to all,
PK I am
LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh! Ya'll crack me up! Except for the skippin' school. WHEW WE! Bet that was a fun talking to!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend! Mom and I went to Rockwall shopping yesterday. Found a few things. I already did a little retail therapy this morning too. You know, Good Samaritans, Alco, Prissy Parlor. That is about all in big Emory Texas! Ha! Saw your Momma at Alco.
Then, I saw your Momma at Good Samaritan's!!! :) Thinking about the frame, but it's just not a very good location! :)
ReplyDeleteYou see Megan gets up WAY to early on Saturday mornings, I'm always making the runs AFTER her, I NEVER get to see her. It's hard for me to be up and shopping at 8 a.m. on Saturday's, I'm tired from work!
ReplyDeleteMegan can out shop all of us! Years ago I could hang, not now! Don't get me wrong, I can spend money, but I am just quicker about it these days!
ReplyDeleteYa'll are funny! Kelly, I get up early because HAYDEN gets up early! Now that Jeff is working nights, we like to get out of the house in the mornings so he can sleep. Maybe we will just start coming to your house. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYa'll should know that I left about 2:30 and just got home about 9ish from shopping some more! I do feel like I shop a lot. Kind of bad for one income. Ha! Here's the deal, I may shop a lot and for long periods of time, but I don't spend much. A hobby I suppose! It's my get of the house therapy! :-)