No snowman here, but there is plenty to make one. I am getting cabin fever! Christmas tree is finally down and back to the attic. I text Danny and said "trees down, you can come on home now.". Laundry done. Breakfast, lunch and snack out of the way. Lily goes outside and then turns to me as if to say WHAT is this? She does not like it. Colby just returned from pulling our neighbor out of the snow. Words with friends, facebook and football are just not keeping me entertained.
Dallas just left...not sure what that means these days. Back to the kitchen, to see what else I can cook. It WILL NOT be the deer chili meat Danny laid out. Gags me to smell it coking!
Love to all
Pam
I think you are cooking it wrong if it makes you coke. Just sayin.
ReplyDeleteI can handle deer burger meet. But, deer chili meat makes me gag too. I hate the look of it and the texture of it!!
ReplyDeleteGlad he has had a successful two days!
oops! MEAT!
ReplyDelete