I hope that i can type this out as it happened today....here goes. I must warn you, its a bit "colorful."
Today...i have a 10am meeting with my boss and a few others. Hes in a building "up the hill" so i drive up a little before 10. Park. Get out of the car and as i am walking i check my phone. Text from Danny....open it up and its a download. He sends me funny stuff sometimes, pictures typically,,, so i open the media up....it starts a slow, painful download. I think to myself "i dont have time for this" so i hit end, toss my phone in my purse and head for the elavator. Up two stories....pass the President of the company, say hello, and proceed to my bosses office. I have to walk by several cubes and the COO's office on the way. The COO is outside his door, so i say hello and keep walkimg. Just as i pass him my PuRSE starts saying.......in a very loud voice......GOOD MORNING MOTHER F&$@/('s. HAPPY F$&@/ing TUESDAY. AREN'T YoU GLAD TO BE AT F$@&/ing WORK. I am tearing my purse up to get my phone. Holding it up against my chest trying to turn it down and STOP IT from talking. Finally i get it stopped, but not before everyone on that side of the building is laughing hysterically. My bosses face is a nice shade of red as he is laughing.....i am mortified! Finally we regain our composure....complete the hour long meeting and i begin to leave. The COO catches me before i can get out of the door and closes it. He says, "pam, i need to talk to you about your phone.".
At this point i am thinking great....i'm about to be fired! He then says...."about your phone......can i hear it again?". I laugh with him and BOLT saying "no, you can't....".
If i could have choked Danny at that very moment......if the window had a way to open it, i'd have thrown my pbone out of it.....if i'd thought about it, i probably would have thrown it on the ground to shatter it..... None of this happened, instead it kept saying it over and over! So......after Danny's big chuckle when i got home, he showed me what button to hit next time.
Funny but true....only me, only me....
Signed,
Mortified by 10am!
OMG! That might be the funniest story I have heard in a long time. I am in TEARS!!! I was trying to read it to Jeff and I had to keep stopping! We couldn't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteI AM SO SORRY this happened though. I think I would have crawled under the table and died right then and there!
Hope tomorrow is a GREAT day!
PS..I am still laughing!
Pam...it seems like there is always something going on with you and your family. I guess you have to keep a sense of humor or go crazy. I am so glad you post! lol
ReplyDeleteAt least you work with people that have a sense of humor too! I love you.
Very funny! You do keep us entertained!
ReplyDelete