Thursday, December 30, 2010

Environmental Deputy

Karen....you might want to go ahead and have Gary join you to read this one......again, no one is injured, no vehicles dented, and no blood shed, here's our FFF story for yesterday.......

Just after noon yesterday Chelsey calls me and says that an Environmental Deputy from Collin County just came by and wanted Danny or I to call him. Okay.....I get the number and name and make the call. The Deputy answers and asks if I have a dog named Duke...yes, do I have a daughter named Chelsey...yes, does she make good grades in school....yes, do we go to the local clinic...yes, do I bank at "x" bank...yes, finally I say OK, what's wrong....he tells me that our info was found at illegally dumped on the other side of Weston. I then begin to ask questions, where, how, when, WHAT......... He says a couple of things that make me wonder what in the world....he asks if anyone in my family might know about this. I said "a couple of phone calls and I'll know". Ring, ring to Danny....he's just like me WHAT??? Ring ring to Colby....dead silence when I ask him....yep, you got it...he took the trash out....but he took it to the WRONG place and the WRONG bags, because this was a bunch of our documents I had sacked up to shred..... today i get to stay home for a bit and meet with the Environmental Deputy to see what sort of fine, jail time or both might be in our future.....stop laughing, no matter how bad I was, a Deputy never showed up.....this is Danny paying for his past!

Mom, don't call....I'll update the blog with the continuing saga at the FFF.

PK

3 comments:

  1. Your family life always has an unusal twist. lol Please keep us posted...it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that! Blake got a TICKET in the mail with a copy of his checkstub, a bill, and a couple of other personal items. There's more to that story, too. Oh yeah, they didn't lower his fine even though he was not the one who actually dumped the trash.(Supposedly) Sorry, I am laughing a little. I will have to tell Gary in the morning, because he has already gone to bed. I guess the days with him and Danny calling each other at midnight on New Years Eve are gone. Happy New Year!!! (I don't know why I am listed as ladycat. Probably something I did once with gmail.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Pam...you know he would not have dumped that there if he knew vital, top secret and private info was in the bags, that was marked "Colby DON'T TAKE THESE" I am laughing with the other woman, not at you and Danny...love
    PS..If Colby doesnt want to live with Carla he can come here....

    ReplyDelete