Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whoosh....

Wednesday night, as I was cooking, I thought....wow, it's going to be great to have 4 days off. Tonight, I'm trying to figure out where the 4 days went. Thanksgiving is packed up for another year and Christmas is unpacked and in place. I didn't drag everything out....just enough to make the house festive. May bring out more of my tree collection as the week comes along. Or not....

Quick movie review: Burlesque is GREAT. Cher is fabulous and Christina Agularia (okay, I can't spell it!) is really good too. Might be right up there with my all time favorite, Dirty Dancing. Chelsey and I went together to see it and she loved it too. We discussed having to find the cd when it comes out....it was fun to spend time with her. She's kinda feeling her way around without D. Fun but at the same time, kinda sad.

Colby has played Xbox for days with friends.....Call of Duty Black Ops is the new fav!

Back to work tomorrow....to finish the month end up. Can't believe it's almost Christmas again.

Love to all,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment