Friday night...Celina 58 Commerce 0. District champs! Playoffs begin Friday night in Denton. Game on....
Saturday, ran around with Chelsey for a bit. Home and then to dinner with Danny. Stopped at Roadhouse - too many people waiting, off to Saltgrass - one hour wait (I don't think so!). Finally wound up at Rockfish... Was told 30 minute wait, but actually only took about 10. Stopped by and visited with Ashley and Taz....neither grandson was home. Maybe one night we'll catch them both at home!
Sunday...cooked....then off to the Gaylord Texan with some guys and gals from work....2 of which had just flown in from Green Bay...yes, they grinned (and cheered, and strutted, and rubbed in every score) thru the entire Cowboys game....home at midnight, then up and to work today. Needless to say, I am a bit tired tonight.
And to Carla....you are correct, you almost killed me with a baton...not a bat, how could I have forgotten! Glad you had a great birthday...your present is on the counter here...will either mail it or save for when we see each other again.
Off to watch tv and bed soon...this time change stinks......I think it got dark at 4pm...I'll not be seeing daylight until spring!
Night night...
Pam
Ohhhhh, and for those wondering, I think it's over with D and Chelsey.... She WAY better with it this week than last, thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment