How about those Rangers...woohoo. Too bad the decision will be made, for the World Series, in New York. Appears Baseball will be a lot more fun than the Cowboys are at the moment.
Chelsey and I birthday shopped for Dallas today. Done, and two weeks early...least she will not wear me down asking WHEN we will go. She and I had a great time. No fights at all. Nice to spend time with her, and actually be speaking!
Colby would NOT go with us. He just hates to shop.... Gets it from his Daddy I guess.
Now watching Philly and San Francisco...SF pitcher needs a hair cut.
Ashley walked at the Susan G Kolmen Race for the cure this morning. Proud of you girly....next year Chelsey and I will go, we promise! Listening to you and your Daddy talk on the phone now (least I can hear his side). Sounds like Colton's team could really stand a win!
Off to find something to snack on...lunch has worn off.
TTFN,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment