Sunday, October 17, 2010

24 hours and...

24 hours with cartilage pierced was ENOUGH for me....took that sucker OUT about an hour ago....damn, felt like my ear was in a vice grip. Danny is calling me a not so nice name, but I do NOT care...that sucker was killing me!

Now.....Cowboys are really testing my fan patience. About to join the "Wade and Jason must go" bandwagon... Nice relaxing Sunday, ran to WalMart with Chelsey. Came back and cooked Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas, rice, beans...turned out pretty good. First time I've ever made it.

Wish it was still Saturday....could use another day off, to sleep, and make up for the hours I missed last night, with my ear in a vice grip!

Marla....Grace and the "patty cake" sure made me smile! Just precious. Ohhhh....remember the twin boys that were born at 25-26 weeks? They are 11 weeks old, over 5 pounds and there is talk of them going home.... Chelsey and I may go see them once hey get settled in. 25 and 29 days seemed like a lifetime when the kids were in the hospital...11 weeks had to be tough! Megan, Hayden is so dang cute. Going to have to visit again sometime soon.... Morgan, love u bunches! Ashley, you too!

Have a great week all.....it seems that I am the only one blog rambling this week, come on gang, need some updates!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment