
Ring ring...goes my cell phone at 10:40am, it says Celina High School, UGH, goes my stomach....it's the school nurse. Colby has signs of a concussion from a pretty good hit last night. I spent a few minutes scrambling with files that were closing NOW, bolt out and fly to Celina...get him from school, fly to Presbyterian Hospital in Plano....CAT Scan, and all is okay, thank goodness...on way back, our phones are blowing up with text, rumor is, Kenny was in Celina, I punch it, get to Prosper and get stuck behind a HUGE tractor, 15 mph for several miles, PASS finally, keep flying North....get to the school, jump out to see if I can even catch a glimpse, someone tells me "it's over" so I get back in the car and fly back to Lewisville, and make it at 3:50pm, for a 4pm interview. No one, and I repeat no one, would have wanted to make that flying trip with me today. Boys won, in Paris 52-30. I hear Dallas and Keller had a great game. I got home from work at 10:30pm..and am still wound up tight. Think I'll take my knock out pills and hit the bed.
Was you day as exciting as mine? Kenny Chesney? Really? Yes.... Concussion? Really? Thanks goodness NO.... :-)
PK
Sounds like a 'fun' and very busy/hectic day!! Too bad you missed Kenny! How fun though! Great news of no concussion!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog the other day.