I hope everyone is sitting down for this post.....good stuff, and photos to follow, because for some reason I can't get them to upload! Even my lap top is surprised I guess....
I walked in the house from work tonight (yes, late again) to find Chelsey washing dishes...now let that soak in for a second, it was because she cooked! I was surprised too, she cooked burittos in the oven, like Lauren's mom cooks. They were really good.
Next, Danny tells me that his interview went well today. He'll hear tomorrow if he has the job working for Collin County. He'll probably be a flag man. I'm so proud of him!
Colby? He was sitting in MY recliner watching tv. Good night at the Fenter Funny Farm, hope it's good at your place as well.
XOXO,
Pam
P.S. Loved the text Carla....I could see the smile in it! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment