Saturday, July 10, 2010

What shall we name them?

I guess this is what you do when your kiddos have their license and are never home....I've been wanting these frogs to go out by the pool for a while now. Danny and I made our Starbucks run this morning and then we went to the Mexican Pottery place in McKinney. I NOW have my frogs!!! Thinking about naming them Carlos, Anne, Charlie....just think, now you can read about their adventures! I've posted on FB, asking for name suggestions. Let's see what everyone comes up with. Stay tuned for the adventures.

Now, Danny and I are headed back to McKinney, to the Animal Shelter. We are adopting two kittens to live in our garage, and keep the mice from living there. One is black and white and the other one is gray. A male and a female, found in a box on the side of the road Tuesday. Rebel, our gray cat, has disappeared. I prefer to think he's out on an adventure and not a snack for the coyote I saw the other morning.... Soooo, this means we have three frogs and two kittens to name.

Happy Saturday all!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment