First of all let me say, I am NOT complaining....but dang it's hot! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, was busy packing the kids up to move in with Carla and Paul. You see, yesterday I finally bit the bullet and added them to our auto insurance policy. I'm going to finish packing them up today, so Carla, move your car over and I'd also recommend you run to the grocery store, Colby eats a lot. I'll send the child support checks to your P.O. Box and send them with a medical/dental/vision insurance card, you get to pay the auto policy. Oh and I wrote out a "In case of emergency" statements as well. Each will have it pinned to their shirt upon arrival, you probably should laminate it. Hope everyone is doing well....wish I could add the visitor thingy that Carla and Megan have, so I'd know just who "everyone" was, but it WILL NOT work when I try and add it.
As for the worms at your house Mom, please feed them well so they will grow big and strong scented....for the fish to find irresistible.
Megan, it's been a week now...Hayden's probably gone off to college, with the time we have missed in updates.
Going to finish frying my egg on the patio. Love to all, Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment