Nothing exciting at all today...was a bit tired from getting home at midnight last night (YES, I know I'm old!). Went to Starbucks with Danny, dropped off dry cleaning (I MUST be the only person that can have $89.00 worth of dry cleaning, when it's somewhere around $1.50 per piece...) and then headed to Lewisville to show Danny where my office is, in case he'd like to drop by for lunch one day. Since we had time (ie., more than I have on my lunch hour) we drove around to see just what was in the area. I'd say EVERYTHING... Even found a Souper Salad, which is a definite favorite of mine. Had lunch at BJ's Brewery and then headed East to meet up with Carla and Paul in Garland. Carla was having her laser work done, she says DON'T ASK, so I'm not. Then back home. Fell asleep on the couch for about an hour and a half, then as I woke up, Danny laid down for a nap. So....I did what anyone would do.....headed into McKinney for a hair cut (more like a scalp, since I've cut it myself so much, and it had to be re-worked), pedicure and brow wax. Ran into Ulta and then back home. Danny's awake and hungry again, so we head out to Prosper for Mexican Food at Ernesto's.
Home by 8:30, watching the Rough Riders (minor league baseball team from Frisco) on one of Danny's off the wall satellite channels. Already took my sleepy pills, so I've probably got another 20-30 minutes and I'll be asleep again.
Carla, love the photo of Dirty St Joseph and am also glad his place of honor is with Puppy and Kitty, on your mantle. (by the way, Paul, I'm already on the look out for your next "unusual" gift!) Now that your St. has worked, and since I bought them at the same time, maybe our St Joseph was just waiting until yours finished his job. I'm sure his magic will kick in here soon. As we say in Celina, WE BELIEVE!
XOXO,
Pam
P.S. Mom, Carla may try and talk you into using the mouse pad, but I on the other hand, prefer a wireless mouse for my lap top. To each his own though, gosh knows Carla has always been a little different.
P.S.S. Jeannine, so....did your Passport come in yet?
P.S.S.S. Megan, hope your having a great time! Safe trip home and you are correct, your Mom looks fabulous!
XOXO again....night night
i have passport in one hand and a barf bag in the othr...Bahamas here I come!!! love ya!
ReplyDelete