Sunday, June 20, 2010

A great Father's Day...

Father's Day 2010 is coming to an end, and although it is a day for the guys, I too had a great time! Up at a little before six this morning, shower and hit the road to Emory to take Daddy to breakfast. After eating at Chubby's, we went to his buddy Tazz's house (what a character!) for Katalva (okay it's not spelled right, but that's how we say it!) Worms. Tazz had a few as his house, then we went to another house on Ravine Street for more. He climbed the tree and shook it. We got showered with worm poop and worms....
Here's one of the trees that did NOT have worms,
but at least we found others with lots to knock down with a fishing pole.
I think this picture made Carla squirm a bit!

I bagged up 141 worms (this is only 50) in corn meal.
We'll see if they really do go "dormant" and come back
to life when I thaw them out from the freezer.
Can't wait to fish with them!
After our great worm hunt, we went to the Woosley Cemetery
to place flowers at Douglas' grave. Miss you Doe!
Afterwards we stopped and saw Uncle Raymond and Aunt Sharon
for a few minutes. Still can't believe Jeff, Megan and Hayden's house,
very sad to see all their stuff outside, but glad they are all safe!

After leaving there, we headed to Lone Oak, so that Daddy could drive Mom's
car home from Aunt Barbara and Gary's house.
Had a great time with you Daddy....we'll do it again sometime.
Happy Father's Day, love you!
Drove back to Celina, to spend the day with Danny, Colby, Chelsey,
Ashley, Tazz, Colton, Dylan, Asa and Dallas.
Great day for burgers, margaritas, and sunning in the pool.

I'd say it was a great Father's Day....

XOXO, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment