Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dang it's HOT!!!

I shall give up my traditional orange text color for RED today. Dang it's hot. Have been in the house all day, except to run to the grocery store. I hate cold weather, so I shall not complain about 100 degrees.

Can't believe June is almost behind us. The kids will be back in school before we know it. And best of all FOOTBALL will begin again. Everyone in the town starts talking about the upcoming season, as soon as school is out.

Have had a house of teens today....least they are all here and not out in trouble someplace! One of them just asked Danny if he'd moved from his chair all day. I refrained from answering for him.

XOXO,
Pam

P.S. Chelsey gets her license tomorrow, if she can parallel park that is. Wonder why on earth they still have that as part of the driving test? Gosh knows it's a rarity these days to park that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment