FINALLY....training in a classroom setting is over, and today I got to spend my first day in the office, or shall I say cubicle... Oh well, it's a tall cubicle, with glass windows to look out. I'll take it. It's been 15+ years since I sat in a cube, so very strange. Good day over all, just trying to get acclimated to the systems, and learn the names of many people. There are 1700+ employees total, only about a third of those are in the same building at I. Maybe have to resort to those stick on name tags that say "My name is _____."
Off to watch American Idol.... Danny cooked hot dogs and french fries tonight, and I was STARVING by the time I got home at 6pm. While off, I had dinner cooked everyday by 5pm, so I'm going to have to adjust to the extra hour!
Pam
Glad you like your job!
ReplyDelete