Saturday, May 8, 2010

Slacker...missed posting Thursday and Friday!

Thursday was spent finishing up my quest to clean up the house. All DONE....now, don't anyone move around here or something will be out of place! Finally threw in the towel on our azaleas and tore those suckers out along with the two yucca plants in the front of the house. Planted boxwoods (I don't think I will kill these!) and some other shrub in their place. Planted a few more flowers as well. After that, we took off for Denton to see the Girl's Softball team beat Kennedale in round one of a series....one step closer to a return to State!!! Prior to leaving, Danny sunned a little in his Speedo (yes, I said Speedo). Realtor called...sign will be up very soon (sigh).


Friday was up and out early, manicure, pedicure, eyebrow wax, oil change, and a little shopping. Danny had to pick Chelsey up from school, because I didn't make it back in time. Tootled around the house a little bit then took I off for Denton to see Celina beat Kennedale AGAIN!!! Area Champs, now on to Regionals... The boys won too, they plan again today, in Frisco. Would be great to see both teams advance to State.

Stopped at Mc Cocina in Plano to see old friends from Centex/Fox & Jacobs/CityHomes. We laughed and talked about all the trips we used to take, or as we called it, "The Good Ole Days."

Have a great day all, we're going to be celebrating Mother's Day. My request? Minnows, breakfast at Swaggers and fishing on Sunday. I'm easy!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment