Saturday, May 15, 2010

One week!!! TGIF!!!

Made it thru my first week....received first pay check....and still really like it! I'd say that is a triple crown week. A few photos to document:
As I get off the Tollway and on to 121 in Frisco, this is
my favorite sign....every morning this week, it has said
"Travel time to 35, EIGHT minutes"
I do not care if my trip is 80% tollway now,
it's the best commute I've had in my entire career
of working in Dallas!!!!
Danny had me a bit worried about the traffic near 121 and 35, which is right
by my new office. This is a picture of Friday afternoon 5:45pm, on my way home.
There are exactly TWO cars in sight. Love it love it!!!
And lastly.....Colby and Tyler fished, while Danny and I went to dinner.
Tyler called my cell phone ALL EXCITED because Colby caught a BIG BASS.
She (full of eggs) weighed in at exactly 6 pounds and could have
easily eaten Tyler's fish in one bite....

Today is Softball Playoffs and tonight, who knows, maybe a trip to Oklahoma...

No comments:

Post a Comment