Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My quest is almost complete!

Guest bedroom closet and laundry room clean....Paint touch up done! Realtor visited this afternoon. He's going to look at comps and give us his opinion on pricing tomorrow, then the sign goes up. I was in tears before he got out of the driveway, but I'll live!

Dinner tonight was sandwiches....Danny and the kids were definitely surprised, but it was easy for me to throw together. Guess I'll enjoy cooking dinner for them two more weeknights....before I return to work and commuting home at the time we've been eating dinner. Thinking about having the three of them come up with their own menu, one night each. We'll see how that goes...

Oh, also bought squash (yellow and zucchini), onions and cantalope plants this morning. Going to plant a mini garden in an old tractor tire. Photos to follow I'm sure.

Night,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment