Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mammoth banana pudding!

Whew, what a busy day Tuesday. Arrived at the office at 7am, so that I could get with an Underwriter who said she'd be in at 7:30am......She arrived at 8:15. I'll be nice and stop now.

Colby made a dry run for his license, didn't have the form to prove he took driver's education class. So...today he and Danny shall return. He was very disappointed, but I'd bet today is the day. He's 3 points away in Algebra....I'll bet he can pull it out!!! Yes, I caved, but I shall continue to stay UP HIS BUTT about his grades.

Chelsey will get her license in a little over a week. I think our household is about to take on a whole new life.

I made a triple recipe of banana pudding last night, to take to the office today. It has been a fan favorite at my two previous offices, so we shall see how it goes today.

Danny mowed the front pasture yesterday, and it looks beautiful!!!

Off to dry my hair and start pecking away at my Wednesday. Hope everyone has a good one and Carla....the pool and penny made me smile. Love u! Megan, little one is so dang cute...love his smiles!

XOXO,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Banana Pudding!! Sounds delicious!

    Aww, and thanks for the comment about Hayden!! :-)

    ReplyDelete