Day one, back in the work force, was great! In a training classroom all day. A few facts, I left home this morning at 7:07am and arrived at the office at 7:50am. Round trip was 75 miles today. Speed limit on the Tollway and 121 (well over half my trip) is 70 mph. So....although a little further in distance than Plano, because of the lack of lights and increased speed, it actually takes me less time now!
Tomorrow is training, all day long, again... Then I should be able to go to my new office, instead of corporate, so that I can start my new adventure.
Note to Carla, glad you found the dirt under the red tips and not the snake, it looks fabulous! I'm sure you'll pass out soon...and I can only imagine what Winnsboro thinks of one of their newest residents riding thru town on a bicycle (remember Cyclone?), LOL. Love ya!
Pam
You made our daddy laugh! He called me today and said hi Cyclone!
ReplyDelete