Since I have no idea who looks at our blog, besides Megan, Carla, Jeannine, Judy, and Mom....but we've had almost 1000 hits to the blog in recent weeks, I'm going to go out on a limb, to make a statement.
I'm hearing thru the grapevine, that I'm trying to hire people away from my former office. Nothing could be further from the truth. One simple Facebook post, mind you I have 500 Facebook friends, caused alarm as well. I'm recruiting, and have my sights set on building a fabulous team, YES, but not from my former office... So, to whomever might be checking our blog out, I'm flattered to be a topic of conversation.
Pam
I love it!! Isn't it crazy when things like that happen! Rather than trying to place blame on you, perhaps "whoever" might be accusing you of doing such a thing should be focusing on why their employees might want to leave - otherwise, why bother worrying about what you may or may not be doing? :)
ReplyDeleteYea....completely cracks me up.
ReplyDelete