Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rainy, lazy cold Sunday...

Breakfast, nap, grocery store, dinner, in that order. Anyone want to wash all the dishes, while I watch tv? Didn't think so...

XOXO,
Pam

P.S. Grocery store of choice today was Kroger. I haven't been in 2 weeks, so I had a cart FULL of groceries....get up to the register, someone helps me unload to the belt, checker is really speedy, two people sacking. Now, mind you, I arrived at the register with one card, but by the time they put 2-3 things per sack (not cost effective on bags!), it takes two carts to get me to the car. After getting everything bagged, the girl looks at me and asks if I need help out. Okay I have TWO carts, so my answer was "Yes...please." She takes one cart, I take the other and when we get to the car, she looks at me and asks... "Need help loading it into the car?" I was just agitated enough to say "NO thank you." I swear, this is the reason I cut Kroger off from the Fenter Funny Farm a few years ago....BUT they had steak on sale, so I suffered thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment