Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday...Spring Break Begins!!!

Can hardly believe it's Spring Break Time again.... Next thing we know school will be out. The kids got out of school today at 12:50pm. Colby went to work out. Chelsey and I headed to Frisco for some girl time.... We went to look at sandals/flip flops, at DSW, and hit the jackpot for our sizes. Thought we'd get a pair or two, we'll let's just say I got TWO, Chelsey on the other hand got a few more than that. We had lunch at MooYaahs! After that it was mani/pedi/brow time. After an hour of pampering, we stopped by Kohls, to get Colby a few pair of shorts. Mission accomplished, then we had to RACE home so Chelsey could get ready for Friday night with Dallas. She's home now, Danny's snoring, Colby's snoring and I'm headed that way shortly!

Spring Break antics to follow, I'm sure!

PF

No comments:

Post a Comment