Spent Friday in Winnsboro with Carla. Her house is beautiful. Love the setting, in all the pine trees. REALLY different than around our house...forgot how different East Texas is from North Texas. I think the pine trees sent my allergies into orbit though. Arrived home Friday afternoon sneezing my head off!
Saturday (still sneezing) I decided that I wanted to have a facial. So....I set out for Hollywood Nails in Frisco, had microdermabrasion, facial and partial massage. Can't understand why I never did this before! It was wonderful... Went to dinner with Danny and then back home and crashed. Chelsey returned home from A&M (poultry judging) and went to a rave with Dallas, of course Tyler and Colby went too.
Sunday now, Ashley, Tazz, Colton and Dylan just left, they came over for a big Sunday breakfast. Think I'll go take a nap soon!
XOXO,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment