Friday, February 26, 2010

Day two...

Posting a little early, because I am bored to death! Couldn't sleep last night. Weird dreams, so I got up before 4am. Played on the computer for a little while and went back to bed a little after 5. Got back up at 7:30 to an empty house, except Lily! Danny had gone to take the kids to school and for his morning visit to Bobcat's.

I cooked toast and eggs about 8:30, and then started watching tv. Made tuna salad for lunch, was pretty good, and had been a while since I'd made it. Talked to a guy I used to work with several years ago for a bit.

Had cookies ready for the kids when they got in, all but 3 are gone.

Need sunshine....and warmth. It's been rainy and freezing cold all day. Hate it!!!

We shall see how I do on day three. It's the weekend, so maybe I'll feel "normal."

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm...cookies! I agree!!! We NEED sunshine!! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete