Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 4th, 2009 Holiday

A trip to Cliffeene and Steve's new lake home was how we spent the 4th of July. They have a nice mfg home in the VFW Subdivision of Lake Texoma. As soon as we got there, we got in the boat with Ashley and Tazz and headed to "The Islands" for an afternoon of sun and sand. Notice there are no photos, this is for two reasons, one, camera nor phone would have survived wading out into the water to get in the boat and most of the photos of the island would have been X Rated. Not sure I've ever seen that many boats in one area, nor that much skin, not even sure why some even bothered with the strap lines of a bathing suit. Even a few guys in Speedos. Had a blast... BUT, I think I'm too old for this sort of stuff, as I had to have two naps on Sunday to recover!

PF

No comments:

Post a Comment