Friday, June 26, 2009

Rebel!!!


We have a new addition to the Fenter Funny Farm... His name is Rebel. You'll notice he looks a bit angry.... It could be because he arrived at our house on Monday to three dogs, who tower over him, and want to play. They are gentle, but he was a bit shy. By Tuesday, he had it all figured out and was fine. THEN Wednesday comes along, and as I'm leaving home to go to work, he gets under my car. YES, I ran over him, but ONLY one foot thank goodness. So, after just 48 hours at the Fenter Funny Farm, he's already made a run to the vet. No broken bones, just a bruised paw. Poor little guy! As of this morning, two days after I squished his foot, he just has a slight limp and is back to his fiesty self. More antics to follow, I'm sure.

PF

No comments:

Post a Comment