Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year consisted of two days.... Saturday Danny and I hit the road to Greenville and had lunch with Mary Hendrix (his Mom), his sister Susan and her husband Donny and his sister Judy. From there we met Mom, Dad, (yes my parents, James and Mary Helen), sister Carla and her husband Paul for steaks. This allowed me to be home Sunday for Tazz, Ashley, Colton and Dylan to come over and Chef Danny cooked breakfast for all of us! It is always fun to have the boys over. We did bubbles in the yard, played ping pong (the boys ran me to death, hitting the ball all over the place), and just hung out till noon. I got cards, a gift card, and nifty smell good candles. They left and I had my Sunday nap. My Mother's Day present from Danny and the kids? Drum roll.... Danny's going to have my flower beds all cleaned out. Notice there is no photo? Well, let's just say I've worked a lot lately and weeds have not been on my mind! Maybe an "after" picture, once they are all cleaned up. I can hardly wait to get it done...

Hard to believe another Mother's Day has come and gone. I'm thankful to have both my parents, Carla, Paul and Danny's Mom, Susan, Donny and Judy to celebrate such occassions with. And oh so thankful that I'm a Mom to enjoy being dotted on. Ashley, Chelsey and Colby are a bright spot in my life, one that I love more than I can possibly share. And I can't forget Danny, love you!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment