Sunday, May 31, 2009

A buzz cut and naked in the pool

Please note there is no photo, but I'll get one next time. Tazz, Ashley, Colton, Dylan and Maverick (their Lab) visited today. For the past several years, the boys have had their hair buzz cut by Papa Danny, so that they can swim "butt naked" as Colton says, in the pool. Today was the day, much to Ashley's dismay. Danny cuts it to about a quarter of an inch long, and they still have 4 days of school left! As always, they stripped and hit the pool. The grin on Colton's face is priceless each time this ritual occurs, and Danny enjoys making Ashley frown over it. Photos next time, I promise!

Off to bed I go now, back to work tomorrow, after a busy weekend of fun and yard improvements.

XOXO,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment