Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I AM SELLING THEM!"





Danny's exact words "I AM SELLING THEM!" No, not the kids, the four wheelers! I can't imagine why, after all, it's only a little mud... Everytime it rains, this is what happens. Their friends join in and we have one heck of a mess. Maybe we'll have a drought, and get to keep them. After all, they have been flipped into the lake, one ran over the back of the other, front guards replaced, more flats that I could possibly count, ridden in the creek beds, flipped over trying to drive up a tree that had fallen, spent several weeks at the repair shop.... the list is endless. This is why we live in the country.....



Their favorite mud hole, on one side of our property

Just a few muddy clothes
Muddy shoes....
A little mud on the driveway...
Just a little mud EVERYWHERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment